Monday, September 10, 2012

30 Day Maid Cafe Challenge - Day 4



Design or post a photo of your favorite maid uniform



I started by basing my design off of At Your Service Cafe's uniform, because I hope I'll get the opportunity to work there. That design is the one on the far right. Then I changed a few things for if I ever ran a Maid Cafe myself, or was given some liberty with my uniform design. I've never seen anyone use grey as the basic dress color, so I wanted to see how that would look, which is the one on the far left.

The design in the center is my favorite. The dress color would be a very dark brown almost black, like espresso. It will be sleeveless, with a white blouse underneath with ruffled cap sleeves and collar. The apron would be cream, and the heart on the front will be a pocket.

Aquamarine is my favorite color, so naturally I had to add a touch of it to the design. Because I'm in love with the sea, I also added some seashell ornaments to the headband and choker. I probably wouldn't actually use a seashell that large on the headband, I imagine it would make it very irritating to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment