Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Day Maid Cafe Challenge - Day 11


What is your favorite "moe" trait about a maid? Do you like ones with glasses? Tsundere? Or maybe the lace of their petticoat? (If you are a maid, what is your "moe" trait that sets you apart in the cafe you serve?)

What I adore the most are the uniforms. I love the dresses with petticoats, and a really cute ruffly apron. Is an eagerness to serve considered a moe trait? Because I find that admirable. Ah, and spacing out and getting easily distracted, especially by really cute things.

I hate to admit it, but I am a living tsundere and it is not very fun. If you've met me you may not believe it because I'm usually very nice to people that I don't know at all, but it's around my family where the tsundere side of me comes out. It just causes a lot of stress on both sides. This is part of why I want so much to become a maid, because if I can make a cute happiness to serve others a regular trait in myself, maybe I can be that at home for my family.

I do have one moe trait that I do like about myself. I actually didn't like it and would get annoyed with it until my chiropractor was able to fix it, and feeling like I had lost part of myself I demanded he put it back (okay, not really, but I have noticed it's come back and I won't tell him so he won't fix it again). My moe trait is that I often get the hiccups, especially when I'm anxious or nervous about something. I also scare people when I'm cooking and make big messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment