Friday, September 7, 2012

30 Day Maid Cafe Challenge - Day 1



Maid Trinku of At Your Service Maid Cafe created a 30 Day Maid Cafe Challenge you can reach by clicking the picture above. What better way for me to get more familiar with maid cafes and share a little about myself? Here goes!

How did you find out about the world of maid cafes/what was your first maid cafe experience?

I first found out about maid cafes from K-On! but that was very brief and I didn't really get into them until I saw At Your Service Cafe performing at Ani-Mayhem 2012. I loved the uniforms and the dances, and that's when I knew I just had to become a maid. I haven't been to a maid cafe, but maybe I'll get the chance before becoming a maid so I can see how it is and understand better how the Masters and Mistresses feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment